The Quilting Kunsi!

Welcome to my blog...it'll get more interesting as I learn a lot more about it...promise! ;)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

MN Vikings, NFC Champs getting closer to the Superbowl!





WEll I'll be the first to admit...I'm not the biggest football fan ever ... in fact I'm totally a WILD Hockey fan every day. BUT when my home team, the MN Vikes are doing well...damn right I'm gonna jump on that bandwagon baby and ride it out for all it's worth~ I'm not dumb, I wanna have fun too! :)

Well thanks to Brett Favre, our 40 yr old quarterback, we're only one game away from the Superbowl....talk about exciting~~ WOOOOT WOOOOT! ! ! We're heading to New Orleans next week to play the Saints and if we can stay hot (like we've been lately) we'll be heading to the Superbowl in Febuary!!!!

We had a great start to the season then cooled off a few weeks but have been coming back strong lately and if we continue to play like we have been...(Don't wanna jinx us but) we may have something to really brag about soon....fingers crossed and hopefully some of those fingers will be sporting Superbowl rings real soon! ;)

Another reason for me to be a fan recently is because the cheerleader pictured above is a cousin of mine, her name is Kristina and she's gorgeous. She's actually my cousin Kathy's daughter.

No comments: