The Quilting Kunsi!

Welcome to my blog...it'll get more interesting as I learn a lot more about it...promise! ;)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My AWESOME Grandbaby Devin!!!



Those of you who know me well know how much I ADORE and LOVE my granddaughter Devin Mae...she's my heart!!! She filled a HUGE hole in my heart and in my life that was left when I lost my best friend, my mom a few years ago. Well due to a bitter and ugly custody/visitation battle between us (her daddy and I) and her mom and other grandma...we've not been allowed to see her in many many months. To say that this is heartbreaking is putting it very very mildly...it's tearing me apart. I worry sick about her constantly...is she cold? Is she hungry? Is she being taken care w/all the love and nurturing that she and ALL babies deserve? I can't begin to tell you how many sleepless nights I've had due to worrying about her and her momma because believe it or not...I still worry about her too. She was once my daughter in law and will always have a place in my heart too. Anyone with a child or grandchild knows exactly what I'm talking about...especially if you've been kept from them for whatever reason. Well actually anyone w/a heart knows where I'm coming from.

So if you happen to read my rant...please hug your babies a lil more and be sure to tell them how much you love them and don't ever take them for granted. They're all gifts and should be treasured and treated like royalty in my opinion. I pray that my grandbaby is safe and warm and being treated like the princess that she is. I love you and miss you Miss Devin Mae and I can not wait for the day that I can see you again .... and continue to see you on a regular basis w/out all of these hateful and hurtful things that are going on.

Anyone that reads this please say a special prayer for my granddaughter Devin...that she's safe and warm and being loved like she ought to and for all the babies on earth ...they all deserve a safe and happy and nurturing environment to be brought up in. They didn't ask to be born...but they're here and they're all gifts from the creator...they deserve the best life possible.

All of my love and prayers,
a heartbroken kunsi

3 comments:

The Nikkels said...

saying many many prayers for you Lin!! I can only imagine what you are going thru, and I hope it all comes to an end soon and that all parties involved can realize that everyone wants the best interest of Devin!! Some people just need to grow up, admit when they are wrong, and be done with it!!! Life is too short... Hope you get to hug that gorgeous baby soooooon!!!!! I'll hug my babies extra tight tomorrow!! ((HUGS))) Lisa

NickiLee said...

Hi Lin,
Just found your blog via Denise... so happy to see you are entering into blogland.

My heart absolutely aches for you - you know, I know how you feel... although my circumstances are different and the babies are 3,000 miles away I know I'm lucky not to have to feel the ache you do. Be the storn woman you are and know in your heart that Devin will come to you in time with open arms. Sending lots of hugs.

Lin said...

Thank you girls, I really do appreciate the love and support. I have to believe that in time it will all work out for the best in babies best interest and we'll be allowed to see her as often as possible or better. Heart breaking doesn't begin to describe it I'm afraid but we're doing what we can for now.
Thanks again,
Hugs, Lin